- range of products
- hand held systems
- vehicle mounted
- airborne systems
DayCor® Rom is a 4-axis (or 5-axis, per demand) active gyro stabilized airborne inspection system. The imaging system includes the DayCor® corona (UV) detection sensor with combinations of a High Definition TV camera, a High Definition Frame camera and an IR sensor. All sensors that are being used are of the best existing brands.
The stabilized system and the characteristics of the cameras and sensors enable high speed flight and remote detection of electrical and mechanical failures on overhead lines and installations.
DayCor® ROM is a top notch system due to the selection of cameras which are incorporated in a gyro stabilized payload. This system provides high resolution images and videos that are most appropriate for reports.
UV sensitivity of 2.2x10-18 watt/cm2 coupled with rapid optical zoom and auto focus enables reliable detection and capture of distant corona emission, and of moving targets without smearing the output image.
DayCor® ROM can accommodate for concurrent Infra-Red (IR), Ultraviolet (UV), High definition (HD) and Frames inspection cameras.
Installation is easy and fast, adjustable to most vehicle makes. Supplied with an installation kit and detailed instructions.
- Reliable data acquisition system
- Four axis active gyro stabilization supporting high quality video recording
- Low weight and dimensions
- Easy installation and operation
- Fit for high speed inspections
- Incorporates the best available detection sensors
- Fit for nose or belie installations or any other desired configuration on most helicopters
- Fit for dual use
- TCU - Turret Cameras Unit
- Cameras: UV | IR | Video | Frame
- IFU - Interface Unit
- IMU - Inertial Measurement Unit for angular data output
- INS - Inertial Navigation System for geo pointing and reference
- HCU - Hand Control Unit controls all components, integrated into one laptop
- Video Recorder
- Additional items: Rear Seat Rack | Mount |Corona Base | Radiometric Package | Video Tracker | Video Monitor | Rear Seat Rack | Mount | Training>
- Corona, being an intermittent phenomenon with typical repetition rate, is tricky to observe. The faster you fly the greater is the chance to miss a problematic spot. Scanning at lower speed yields more detailed information but the covered distance will decrease. The DayCor(® ROM is the solution for it is sensitive enough to allow high speed inspection.
- Safety—with the DayCor ROM a safe inspection is guaranteed due to its special optics that enables reliable inspection from a distance of more than 50m.
- Hovering with a helicopter involves helicopter's power; load, air density etc. DayCor® ROM ensures low systems weight and extended mission endurance.
- To make the best of airborne inspection recorded videos are necessary. It is always surprising to retrieve unnoticed things while flying. The DayCor ROM provides high resolution, full VGA standard video friendly MPEG1 format.